Looking for a great lakeside campground in Alberta?
With easy access to Calgary and the Rocky Mountains, our campground is the perfect spot for boaters and water sport enthusiasts alike with ample space available for RV camping and tenting.
Situated on the water’s edge, we offer the following:
- Camping is available from May 1st to October 15th
- $26 CAD per night per camping unit, 2 units per campsite maximum
- Self-registration by cash, can pay by Visa or MasterCard when our office is open.
- First come, first serve – we do not take reservations, so if it is a long weekend we advise arriving a night earlier
- 80 sites for RV camping or tenting
- Potable water
- Outhouses (no flush toilets)
- Firewood (sold by the bundle)
- Each site has a picnic table and fire pit
- Our chandlery offers a variety of confectionary items
Whether you are sailing, power boating, water skiing, wake boarding or paddle boarding, our campground provides you with a convenient location to make the most of your time on and off the lake.
Camping in Alberta at Ghost Lake makes the best of ALL worlds – the mountains, the deep lake and those Alberta blue skies, a great place to make memories for the entire family.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding our camping services.
Have a question about our campground? Please fill in the form below and we’d be happy to assist you.